Friday, September 02, 2005

Teacher's day

And i forgot to add..
teachers day celebration was splendid.
well, i deserved it..
ALL teachers deserve it.
once a year, students treating you like you are the king and queen..

i got presents.. a huge teddy. nearly 3/4 my size..from my 2E girls.
cards and sweets..even from Khairi..that little rascal..hahahah...and i appreaciate that.
a handmade card from my dear zim

and the most special.
shahreil suprised me with a bouquet of flowers! half a dozen of daisies...different coloured.
i love the fact that he could sense my growing tiredness of boring roses and is getting me diff kinds of flowers ..
i love him for celebrating teachers day wih me
i love him
he's the one that has made all these shit and stress at work bearable.
i love him so much that it hurts sometimes.

i love you, shahreil.

No comments: