Friday, September 16, 2005

My Beautiful Week

It's a pretty happy week for me. On Wednesday, my sisters and I plus our dear cousin, Prebet Tiot suprised Lukman at his East Coast Park shop. There was so much laughter that I totally forgot that the next day is still a working day for me. I don't remember having so much fun for a very long time. I loved every minute of that outing. Suddenly I feel very alive again. I'm not the person who is so bogged down by her work anymore.

All of us made a promise that we'll do this every single week, whenever Tiot gets a chance to escape her 'Firaun'-like job. We truly deserve this. After being separated for so many years by the causeway..we truly deserve this. I think we've all missed each other's company.

Work was kinda smooth too for me. I think the reason was because I kept telling myself to take things easy. And not to get so worked up by the shits in school. I did that and hey! It certainly felt so much better.

The best thing for this week, is the news that someone special had for me. Nothing can beat that. See, I told you.. all those rejections and disappointments were for a reason. Now you've got something far better. And you deserve this. Words can't describe how happy i am for you. Congrats..congrats..congrats....

No comments: