Saturday, August 11, 2007

Brides & Barbies

Being a bride-to-be is getting to be very fun.
Especially when you now have an excuse to splurge on beauty treatments.
I just had a super luxurious facial at JB. 4 hours of pampering, is simply my thing
And they just seduced me into going for their spa next.
Yeah beby!!

Sidetrack sikit..
Seeing my two nieces getting Barbie dolls tonight made me a little jealous.
Cos I love Barbie dolls myself!
Shahreil used to buy me Barbie dolls (after much hinting, persuading, asking and lastly simply dragging him to the Barbie dolls section)..
When I have my own house, I will buy more Barbies.
When I have daughters, I will buy them Barbies, so that I get to play with the Barbies myself. Hehehhe..
Siapa kata 27 year olds cannot play with dolls???!!!

No comments: