Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've just reached home, and instead of heading straight to the bathroom, I'm here, blogging.
I just had another window shopping session with the handsome one.
Vivo City.
We went inside Ted Barker where we both fall in love with different pieces of clothing.

Him--> this nice brownish stripy long-sleeved shirt.
I love brown, I love stripy, I love long-sleeved, and I love shirts.. So, I guess it was purrfect.
I wanted to get it for him, maybe as one of the hantarans..but the handsome one wasn't sure whether he wanted it bad enough, considering the rather steep price.

Her--> this really gorgeous silk dress. It was extremely beautiful! I couldn't help but twirl round and round and round in the dressing room as the skirt was so girly. I love it! I felt like such a lady in it. Too bad, it costs about 300+.. Gila kau! Nak beli baju mahal-mahal. Shahreil, being the sweety that he is, always tell me that its ok to buy stuffs like that as I can afford it. But me, being the cheapskate me, think its just ridiculous! But I went around Vivo City still thinking about the dress, and remembering how it feels like against my body. *sigh*

Lastly, I can't wait for Friday.

No comments: