Monday, August 27, 2007

Sumaiyyah


Going down to fetch brother back from school
He looks oh-so-yummy in shirts (and coat)
The melting makeup
Lunch time @Eatz19

I told Shahreil I will be sleeping.
But I guess, I'll blog just a bit first..

I was on mc on Friday. More sick in the head rather that sick in the body.
At least, I've got an 'official' excuse not to go gym with Shahreil anymore. *Ahakz*
Instead of going home, I went straight to Tok Ne's house after that for a little bit of pampering from the granmomma.
Fun, cos my Sumaiyyah was there. She is such a honeypot.
And vain. A bit like me.

Saturday was spent being Ikin's co-pilot.
This very much made me more determined NOT to take a driving license, no matter how others try to convince me.
I'd rather daydream in the car..

Sunday. Oooohhh...Sunday was super duper fun..
Tiring, yes.
Hot and sweaty. Yes.
Romantic. Yes.
Happy. Yes.
Fun. Definitely.
Started out early in the morning at Bugis.
A day where I can be vain and not be apologetic about it.
I'm still thinking whether I should put up the pics.
I dunno.
What do you think, sayang?

No comments: