Sunday, August 05, 2007

Girls day out

It's confirmed. I am fat.
I do not need to be on the weighing scale to know that I am fat.
I can feel it. I feel so heavy all over.
I blame Newton for all my woes now.
3 days straight of kerang and ikan pari.. Argghhh!!!!
I am so not going to eat for the next 100 days.
Ok, so I lied. When I peeked in the kitchen, I saw prawns.
I'm pretty sure Mbak Yu is cooking sambal udang today.
Who can resist sambal udang??? Only idiots do.
Oooppss.. I forgot sayang, you don't like sambal udang.
Not that Im saying you are an idiot.
Betol!! Me tak ada niat nak kata u mcm tu...
*ahakz*

Pretty fun Saturday I had yesterday.
Me and Ikin went out pretty much the whole day, and did what girly girls do on their girly girls outings.
First up, we went for our hair treatments. Ikin finally cut her hair!!! Wahhh!!
And were pleasantly suprised that our dear hairdresser is with a baby bump now. Congrats.
My only disappointment was my fav hairdresser wasn't around, but what the heck, rite..

Then we had a movie date. Oppss..before that, I told Ikin I had to have banana milkshake from Billy Bombers!! Heaven!
Back to the movie, we watched Perfect Stranger, which was kinda interesting, despite all the not so good reviews they received. I never give a hoot about reviews anyway. Bruce Willis was as hot as ever.. and Halle Berry only made me felt guilty munching on the twisties and kachang and all.

Off to Newton after that. But not before I bought a new top. What's a girly outing without shopping, rite?? After trying it on, I told the salesgirl, I'll wear it straight. So, there I was after that sashaying around in my new boobilicious top. Shahreil would have loved the sight of it.

Newton was newton. Only that we spotted a super sweet and sexy Wak Kang/Mat Kotai(?). O f all the mat salehs and mamats hansem, we still preferred the Kang/Kotai(?) cleaners. Hahahha....Scoff at us it you want, but we think they are hot.

Ok, I really should stop blogging. The room is in need of a spruce up!

No comments: