Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another blissful date with Shahreil.
Blissful dates are hard to come, actually.
Usually, its during weekends (Saturdays NOT Sundays), or during school holidays.
When I'm nicely dressed and not thinking about work and feeling crabby.

We didn't make it to the travel fair.
Tak sanggup nak beratur!
So, we went to Marina instead, to get Lin her birthday gift.
The FCUK perfume that she wanted.
We knew that for a fact cos we asked Mankey to find out what his gf wants for her birthday.
I got one for myself as well. Heheh.. Too nice to resist!

Met up with the cousins for buka.
Then we went for our midnite movie.
I love Adam Sandler, so.. any movie of his, will surely crack me up.

Hey, did Itell you I bought Shahreil a jacket from Zara??
Well, I did. It was an impulse kind of thingy. We stepped into Zara and I saw the jacket on the rack.. made him try it.. and I thought he looked so cool in it (plus, it's something Ariel would wear..hahah), so I decided, he must have it! I guess, it's an advance anniversary gift for my dearest. It'll be our 100th month anniversary, this 18 September, btw.

Oooppss... it's nearly 3 am.
And I've got to wake up in 1.5 hour for sahur..
Good nite peeps..

No comments: