Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just came back from a movie marathon with the darling.
Not bad. As long as it's not gory (think Hostel), I can take it.
Heck, I even enjoyed it. Lots of hot chicks, guns, fast cars. My kind of movie.
And yeah, the free flow of popcorn n drinks.
I've never really fancied popcorn though. Shahreil ate mine when he finished one whole huge bucket that was his. Glutton! *ahakz*

Now I can't sleep.
I hate sleeping this late cos I'll wake up late the next day.
This morning I woke up at 11, and I walked around with a terrible headache.
Not that I love waking up at 5am every day either.
Let's just say..the right time for me is about 8 am.
Oooo ooo... Another problem for me and Shahreil.
He's a night owl where as I'm a morning person.
He's most alive at 1 am where as I'll probably be knocked out by then.
I'm most chirpy in the morning and he's the crabbiest then.
Ooooo oooohh...

Before I go off to slumberland,
I'd like to thank Shahreil for doing all the planning for our honeymoon.
I know it's difficult for him cos both of us have very different expectations.
(Sometimes I wonder how on earth two very different people can end up together)
Whatever it is, I'm sure we will hve one hell of a good time.
Thanks love.

Good Night.

No comments: