Friday, September 07, 2007

Here I am at Anang's place again.
Supposed to help him move the things in his room around. so that we can start painting tomorrow.
Yup, I was sort of forced to help him paint his room, cos he said it's going to be our love nest.
So..here I am.
But, he is still not moving his butt away from the sofa, watching Simpsons.
And he said that after this, we'd go down to Habib for our dinner.. (since I was too lazy to cook for him.. Heheheh.. belum kawin pe, masak sendiri ah!)
Jadi, nampak gaya, niari tak buat apa-apalah..

I went to Tiong Baru just now.
Wahhhh...terkenang zaman dolu2 sey..
When Anang was doing his ns..
I used to go Tiong Bahru, took the bus to somewhere and meet him.
SAFTI eh? ntah... i dun remember, si Anang tu masa ns banyak tukar2 tempat.
Those were the good old days.

Ok, I think I go bathe first..then can go Habib.
I love going Habib.. I just hate it when he goes there without me.
Heheheh...

No comments: