Monday, September 24, 2007

Nothing beats berbuka at home.
I love eating the normal everyday food that we eat at home, instead of all the kuihs, noodles and whatever whatever others have during Ramadhan.

Monday came and went (almost).
It was hard for me to wake up. But I went through the day fine.
Quite a breeze.

And I'm startin to feel the Hari Raya excitement.
CIk Razak n Cik Thoyyib will be coming to paint our house soon.
The first time we are getting someone else to do the work for us.
Feels kind of sad, cos we do enjoy painting. But mommy insisted that I shldnt be doing hard labour now. Hahah.. Macam princess ah.
And we have started listing down the kuihs we are going to make.
Making kuihs in the Mamat household is really like a factory production. Another perk of having many many daughters.
I'm so going to miss all these when I get married.
My sisters keep telling me that I HAVE to come back to do all the usual Hari Raya preparations we've been doing together all our lives. (especially the leceh task of washing the chandelier!)

My invites are here! How exciting!
Thanks to my cousins:
Fatiah who collected them from JB and Lukman who sent it to my house last nite.
What am I going to do without you, peeps?!
Don't forget out cuzzins' buka posa on Thursday!
Miss you guys...

No comments: