Saturday, September 01, 2007

Queen of the Day
















Another day being treated like a Queen. (by the kids, NOT the school!)
I always look forward to Teacher's Day celebrations.
The school will be buzzing with so much activities and kids swarming you.. and of cos the prezzies that you get. Hehehhe..

When I entered the hall yesterday, I was greeted by a group of my ex-students.
The whole bunch of them!
My very first batch of kids who are now in ITEs.
Such handsome young men they've grown into and at that very moment, my heart was filled with so much pride that it hurts.
I've watched them grow, from nervous, squeaky-voiced 13 years olds to macho, street-smart 17 year olds and some even 18..
And to know that I have been part of that growing up process.
The feeling was really indescribable..wahhh.. I nearly cried.
The this-is-worth-all-the-slogging feeling.
I love the presents, all of them.
I love all the thanks and wishes and I-Love-you-cikgus.
I love all the cake and goodies.
I even loved being grabbed by Faisham and gang who sprayed me with confettis and got my hair really messed up.
Thanks, kiddos.
And yeah, I also the love the performances.
Especially the item by the X-students.
I've really missed your breakdancing..
Let's see them relive the good-old-days..

No comments: