Thursday, September 13, 2007

The internet's back!
YEAHHHH!!

Thanks to the peeps at Singnet.
No thanks to the people at home who'd use the net for hours, but refused to do anything when it's down. Yup, Im bitter. Blame it on the hormones.

I've been having a funtastic time, away from school.
Wish this wld go on and on and on..
But, come Monday or Tuesday OR Wednesday (hopefully!) I will have to drag my feet back to the real world. Yucks.

Fasting month!
Always have mixed feelings about it.
Suka tu suka ah..nak raya, makan best2.
Tapi kadang2 macam rasa syahdu sangat. heheheh..
Especially when its buka time. I dunno why also.

To all, selamat berpuasa.
I especially miss my family @ Buru this time of the year.
Tapi untuk berpuasa di sana.... gua tak larat wooo... Sekali je lah try, no more. No more.
I'd rather fast in Singapore.
Kat sana, asyik2 tgk jam...tapi masa macam tak gerak2. The time passes by so so slowly.
Tak sanggup ah.

But to raya there.. I LIKE!

Last note, I always miss Shahreil during Ramadhan.
I guess cos we meet up less.
And we still have NO baju raya for this year! Can you believe that?
Light pink? Amciam cakap??

No comments: