Wednesday, July 11, 2007






Dearest Abang,
Wow! My baby brother is not such a baby anymore, huh?
12 years old???
One more year before you are considered a teenager.
My baby brother, a teenager????!
Do you know I had a hard time searching for your present just now?
Suddenly, getting you a birthday present isn't as easy as it used to be.
It's no longer, Let's go to Toys R Us and grab anything off the shelf and I'm sure you'll be esctatic over whatever present I get you.
Please don't grow up so fast, Abang.
I still want to kiss you as and when I please.
I still want you to call me sayang without feeling embarrassed.
I still want to squeeze your butt when you walk past me.
I still want to mess up your hair when u sit in front of me.
I still want to lie down beside you and watch cartoon on Kids Central.
I still want to look out the window and talk about what bike you want to buy when you grow up.
I still want you to be my baby brother.
Happy 12th Birthday, dearest Abang.
Love,
Sayang.

No comments: