Saturday, July 14, 2007

The weekend looked kind of bleak initially.
I was totally cranky on Thursday night, which was kind of weird as hours before that, I was happily laughing and gossiping with my dearest sis n cousins.
Me and Ikin decided to treat our darling Aishah, Yani and Nadia at Fish and Co.
There were 2 waiters who caught our eyes.
One we called Baby for he was gorgeous but a bit too fragile looking.
The other was appropriately called Papa Jahat, cos he looked like one.
I prefer the Papa Jahat, of course.
Fragile looking guys, no matter how yummy, do not make my knees go weak.
That explains my obsession with Wak Kangs and Mat Kotais.

Back to my crankiness, well, I guess its the hormones talking.
Shahreil was clever enough to stay away from me for the weekend.
Wedding Video job konon!
Mesti bedek tau.... heheh..

This morning was ok, me and Ikin went to Geylang.
Jalan sana, jalan sini.
Then we ate at Bali Thai at TM.
She went to meet her friends, I went home.
Napped. The crankiness sets in again.
Especially when I looked around my room and saw the mess that it was in.
And especially when I was woken up by people chatting loudly around me.
Gosh! SO many rooms in the house, and they chose to talk in mine!

I decided to make myself feel better.
By cleaning my room.
1.5 hours of throwing things and dusting n wiping n moping.
Now, my room looks good, smells of lavender.. and I feel better.

Switched on the PC.
Went to youtube and searched for songs.
First up- 80s-90s Dangdut songs.
That was so fun! I got to watch songs which I used to sing to when I was in pri/sec school!
The rest crept into my room when they heard me singing at the top of my lungs. hahahah..
They were excited as well and titles after titles were suddenly remembered!
The weirdest was Cukur Dulu Kumismu.

Then I searched for Feminin, Res2, Elite, Nico, A2Z!
Bestnyer!!
Happy memories.
I was so happy back then.
Life was so simple.

No comments: