Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What a busy but super duper fun week!
The whole of last week was spent dancing dancing dancing.
My body is still aching from all the hopping and butt slapping.
And I thought to myself, why am I even doing all these???
Come Friday, I had thousands of butterflies in me stomach!
When was the last time I performed onstage?? WAYYYyyyyy back in JC.
And performing for your students seemed far worse than performing for your peers.
And HIP HOP??? Hahahha... Aku ni minah ronggeng beb.
But all the hard work was well worth it.
I had my Britney Spears moment. Pics will be uploaded later eh. Video too...
Once I have my hand on those things.

Finally bought the bed (or, according to Anang, part of the baby making machine)
Love what we bought.
Cant wait to use it.

Monday was spent shopping with my dear babe.
I felt like a tai tai, shopping on a weekday.
Belanja tak ingat dunia.
But we needed the retail therapy.
I ended up poorer but happier.

No comments: