Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another step closer..

The most efficient wedding planner. (and free to boot!)



At ROMM..(tgh nervous)
At ROMM (dah selesai..*phew*)




A flurry of activities today.
Started out early in the morning, where I had to drag myself out of bed.
6.45am on a Saturday? What a dread.
But it's definitely worth it.
Shahreil and I are now married!
Ok, not really.
But, we have finally registered at ROMM.

Kind of nerve-wrecking actually.
All these marriage thingy have been rather scary.
Cos I really do not know what to expect. (Gua belum penah kawin beb!)
I was scared during the Kursus Rumahtangga.
And I was scared just now.
But, it was so simple. I was in the room for less than 3 minutes!
Ish...buat penat jer gelabah2.

The five of us then made our way to Simpang Bedok to have our prata.
Daddy met his kampung friend who has a stall there.
And he gave us bowls after bowls of food. FREE!

Then, the ladies went to JB to make the kad jemputan.
Pening kepala aku jadinya!
But luckily, I have Ikin (as usual)..to settle it all.
She has kindly offered to sponsor my wedding invites.
Terima kasih daun keladi.

After Maghrib, I made my way to Woodlands.
Shahreil fetched me and we went to rumah Bik As.
Chicken rice party! Who has ever heard of such a party??
Cute kan?
We left early cos we had a midnite movie date with the rest of the guys.
Me, Anang, Shahrul, Siddiq and Adil squeezed into 1 car.
I was kind of nervous cos it was driven by Adil who just got his license like 2 days back.
Tapi maintain cool jer ah. Heheheh.. Not bad thou! Terrer gak bakal adik sedara ipar aku ni bawak kereta.
Simpsons was ok.
Let me confess. I'm not a fan of The Simpsons.
Shahreil put me through a Simpsons test before he booked the tix.
Which, I flunked badly.
But, it was funny I guess.
And Homer reminds me of Shahreil.
Gosh! I can just imagine Shahreil to be like that once we are married!
So full of crap! Ingat dia kiut ah tu.. Rilek sua!
Oooppss.... I shouldn't talk bad about my husband..
Heheheh...
Sorry eh... Saya mintak maaf..
Its 3 am. Im sleepy.
Good night, folks!

No comments: