Sunday, July 08, 2007

I can blog from home!
Finally!
Thanks to Mahathir who found the runaway modem.
Thanks to dearest who fiddled with this and that to make it work again.
Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

I am a cranky biatch right now.
Shahreil would roll his eyes and say "All the time, actually.."
But really, I am a cranky bitch every Sunday.
It's what I call the Sunday blues..
Yes.. my Sunday blues so much worse that my Monday blues.
People at home avoid me as much as they can on Sundays, especially after 5pm.
Before that, I am still quite bearable... but after 5, the bitch mode is on full swing.

When will this end?
Maybe when I finally get to be a tai tai, with no lesson plans to complete and exam papers to set during the weekends.
That will be the day..
Till then, let me continue being my bitter self.

No comments: