Friday, April 22, 2005

I have never felt this terrible in my life.
This is the worst feeling ever.

I lost someone dear.
The most important person in my life.
But now I've lost him. His trust. Everything.
Things will never be the same anymore.

Of all the stupid things Ive done in my life..
This is the most extreme.
and I have to pay dearly for it.
Very dearly.

My mind's a blank right now.
I have to stop shedding these tears because like i said, it is my fault and not anyone else's.

I have hurt someone and now I'm hurt myself.
I'd rather have physical pain.
I've contemplated slashing my wrist but gosh..that's what I've always told my students not to do.
I dont want to be someone who doesnt practice what she preaches.
I've thought of jumping off the building.
No guts to do it.

I'd rather suffer physical pain.

I wish this pain would end.
How?
Maybe death would take it all away.

No comments: