Monday, April 18, 2005

In Love..

Today is sunday..and suprisingly, its not too bad. I'm rather calm.. not really thinking about work. Hmm..wonder why...

Well, I've just found a new love. (Shahreil is so going to kill me when he reads this..) It's Ariel PeterPan.. ARgH!! He's so cute.. I wonder what took me sooooooooo long to realise that. I mean, my sisters have been listening to PeterPan''s songs and watching their music videos for like years.. and Me?? Wahhh.. Anyway, it all started when they kept listening to Peterpan's latest cd...The PC is in my room..so i have to listen along..whether i like it or not. SO..after awhile..i realli got used to the songs..especially the one that have Ariel screaming his lungs off...DI BELAKANGKU. So hot.. And, when Shahreil startes singing their songs..it becomes worse. He sang it very well by...heheheh.. SO..the point is..i've found a new love.

At last, i can forget my NewBoyz. I'm sure Shahreil is going to approve my latest choice. He hated NewBoyz. He thought it was kental..no class..Had lots of fights over NewBoyz. He couldnt see why I had to go to all their shows..and chase them all around town. Well, it was fun. It really was. It IS very silly..being an adult (i am?) and all... But chasing NewBoyz made me feel young and for that moment .. I can just forget all the problems and unhappiness that i have. I was actually happy. Chasing NewBoyz was actually happy..and i got to bond with my sisters. And..its not everyday that a star actually asked for your number..even though its just NEWBOYZ. heheheh..but now it's over. I'm done with them. The moment Lan is out..its all over for me and NewBoyz..

It's Now PETERPAN. Hahahaah...

Ermm..
what else?

Tomorrow is my 5yrs and 11 mths anniversary with Shahreil. That's long huh. Didnt think we'd last this long. Cant wait for our 6th Year anniversary.

No comments: