Monday, April 18, 2005

lucky me

Its me again..
shows how bored i am today. Ermm..i dun think that's the case. Its more of me trying to avoid doin work. So here i am again, in front of the PC, surfing for useless sites.

Neway, i just finished watching Peterpan's vcd. If you've read my previous entry, you'd know that they are my latest obsession. I watched their attempt at breaking Indo's record of having 6 shows in 6 different regions within 24 hours. Wow! It was splendid. I mean, the reception at each and every state they went to was like wow! And i started to wonder, how does it feel like being them? Being stars. Like them, Siti, Beyonce... and all. Having all these people..thousands and thousands of them waiting for you, shouting for you, grabbing and running after you. Well, i guess i'd never know cos i'll still be me, stuck in a classroom where i'm the one doing the shouting, screaming and running...after the kids, that is. Heheheh..

I'm back to my ungrateful self.. That's bad cos i should thank Allah that I am who i am and i have what i have. I have a fun, silly, happy (sumtimes dysfunctional) family. Sure we have problems most of the times but when i compare that to the kinds of families sum of my students have..i think i'm very lucky. I have a good job... minus all the headaches.. its way better than not having a job at all i realise. i have a wonderful boyfriend. Who's good-looking, sexy, talented, patient, loyal and funny. Minus all the heartaches, it's still a beautiful relationship.

So i guess, i have it all. I'm blessed.

No comments: