Wednesday, October 31, 2007

He thinks I didn't try hard enough. Nice.

Update:
Well, here are the things that I did during July-August, according to my blog archives.

a) Practice for Youth Day Performance. Stayed back till 7 pm for 5 days.
b) Mark Prelim Papers for 4NT(23 students), 4NA(23 students), 5NA(14 students).
c) House renovation. True, I wasnt the one doing the hacking and all, but it was a chaotic period at home.
d) ROMM registration
e) Mahathir's and Daddy's birthday celebrations
f) Bridal gown fitting
g) Oral exam (Prepare MY kids for exam, as well as being the invigilator for OTHER kids. 8 days of rushing to another school after work.
h) Mankey's birthday celebration
i) KL trip to purchase wedding stuffs.
j) Mother Tongue Week. i/c of Amaziong Race.
j) Photoshoot

Well, I was shaking my legs through the month of July and August.

No comments: