Thursday, October 25, 2007


Sec 1Ts (plus hakim)

2T1 guys
Abang-abang 4NT
'Kita lapar cikgu...'
Makan sampai tak hengat donia
The monkey faces..


The sweet couple: Fadzli & Siti (yg lain nyibuk ah!)



It's otak-otak time..
The 2 clowns of my class: Zahid 'Yg Suci' & Dzul Akhbar
Say cheese..


Budak jakun nampak tangga
Tak pose kat tangga mana sah kan?
Pose lagi satu lah..
My beloved 4NAs (plus Muhaimin from 4NT)










WOW!

What a kecohrable day.

I've got 4 different groups of students who came over to beraya at my house today.

Penat woooooo... But so the meriah!



First up was the 4NT guys: Shukri, Hafiz, Sharin, Khairi and their friend, Farouk.

Next, the 2T1 guys: Syahfarriz, Danial and Taufiq.

Then, the Sec 1Ts guys: Hakim, Iskandar, Amirul, Rasoul and Arif(??)

Lastly, the much awaited group: My beloved 4NAs. Nak kena list ke nama? Ok here goes:

Fauzi, Fauzi's gf(Hana), Khai, Ziela, Fadzli, Siti, Hakim, Idris, Zahid, Dzul, Fandi, Ismaliah, Shakila, Farhana, Ain, Muhaimin, Muhaimin's sedara, I think (Kasmani), Juliana. Hah! I got all their names!



Kecoh! Kecoh! Especially the last group. Siap ada impromptu performance lagik, by the superstars of Punggol, namely Hakim and Fauzi. Tak malu betul korang eh. Tapi sungguh-sungguh menghiburkan. Hope to see you ALL in Sec 5 next year!




















No comments: