Sunday, October 07, 2007




I was full of anger today.
Towards everthing and everyone around me.
Only a few minutes back I found out the reason why I was such a cranky bitch.
Anyways..
Thanks to Shahreil who drove all the way to Tampines to help me push the wardrobe back to my room.
Boleh patah pinggang beb...
I only got to spend less than 2 hours with him, which was not enough, obviously.
But today was meant to be a day with the cousins.
So, sorry sayang..
Girls only.
The gathering turned out to be a short one too.
Fatiah had to report for work and then, Nadia was summoned home.. Kesian dia.
But it was a fun ride home.
Still had enough time and energy to buat Kornflakes Madu when we reached home at 9pm.
Sambil2 tgk tv.
Haa... Siapa nangis bila tgk citer Seputih Qaseh Ramadhan?
Angkat tangan..
Wahh.. so sad ah.. Cannot tahan sey.
Klah..nothing to say.
I should be in bed.
I hate Mondays.
*sigh*

No comments: