Monday, October 01, 2007

Kak Long, Angah & UcuShahreil complained that I haven't blogged for a while.
Well, the internet connection at home has gone haywire.
Does that explain my lack of posts?

What have I been up to?

Work ( no need to elaborate)
The highlight of work last week was when Fuzz came back to visit us.
Yeah!!!! I must say, SR2 is no longer the same without the cheeky little brother around.
He looks like a student now. (well, he IS)
And the Gilera looks hot.
We will go buka together ok. That's a MUST!

Friday, we buka-ed rumah nenek-in-law.
Saturday, rumah brother-in-law.

And yeah, we've started baking the kuihs.
Baru warm up. Suji is the best warm up kuih cos its idiot proof.
Im still considering whether I should try the US 250 dollars Cookie..
Mummy-in-law said it's not nice.
But darling said, can just try..
See how eh..

Lastly,
I'm kinda sad that there'll be many students that'll graduate this year.
Not that I dont want them to pass and move on to better things in life.
It's just that this tinge of sadness I'll get when I see them go.
Every year i get this empty feeling in my stomach when students graduate.
Sedih tau!

I will definitely miss my 4NT especially those who has grown closer to me due to DIkir.
My 5NAs, who mencekik my darah 99% of the time, but whom I still adore.
And some of my 4NAs, who will not make it to Sec 5.
*sob*

No comments: