Monday, October 01, 2007

A simple email that instantly took away my Monday blues...



wherever i go,
whatever i do,
i always think about you.

when you sleep,
i wonder if you slept well
rest your mind and body

when you're at work
i wonder if you're tired
whether your legs hurt
and your throat is dry

when you're home
i wonder if you've eaten
are you relaxed

even though i'm with my friends
when you're not around
you're always in my mind
and most importantly
in my heart

i live this life for you
though it may not be obvious
i'll try my very best
to be the best
someone you can rely on

i hope to be the best husband
as a best husband should be
and i'll do it all for you
and our marriage

can't wait to marry you
my darling
my soulmate
my best friend
my love
my wife to be

happy monday, dear!

No comments: