Sunday, October 14, 2007

Salam Lebaran

My fav girls..
Tok Ne..
Sumaiyyah & Mbak yu..
Anyone who knows me well enough, will know how much I LOVE these.
My pretty Tiot who has to work last night.. Cian dier..
Baby Haslam.. Kooosssemangat.. 3 min jer tangan aku dah lenguh.


Tak amik gambar dalam van, mana sah kan?
When cousins gather.. snap snap here snap snap there..


My handsome brother... look at my curly wurly hair..
The Mamat Clan
Ladies in the house



A day of forgiveness...
....and kissing... and kissing.. ...and more kissing..





Pose wajib..
Wif mummy..
Babies of the house
I've got 15 mins to blog before mummy starts shouting for all of us to get ready.
We are going out at 11 am tofay, and in a house with 7 ladies, getting ready will take hours and hours..
No wonder dad gets frustrated every raya, waiting for us. (sorry dad, you have 5 gorgeous princesses, what do you expect?)


So far, this year's raya has been the same. Same houses, same people we bumped into, same food.. Not that I'm complaining cos I love all those..
Well, I have go get reasdy for another day of eating, chatting and photo-taking..
So, you peeps just enjoy the pics yah..


(I miss you, Shahreil Bakri!)

No comments: