Saturday, October 06, 2007

I am super busy nowdays, it's stressing me out.
A million things to do.
And I have only 24 hours a day.
Damn.

Never-ending work, almost non-existent Hari Raya preparations and almost near wedding.
It's driving me crazy.
I'm just so exhausted everyday.

The things I HAVE to do:
a) Mark those year-end exam papers,collate & upload marks
b) prepare intensive lessons for my O Level kids
c) prepare Bridging Programme for my 4Na
d) school's Hari Raya celebrations. (sounds simple huh? so NOT! especially putting together a concert)
e) buat kuih raya (mana ada time??!!!)
f) kemas rumah (ni pon takde time!!!)
g) start writing my invites
h) tie any loose ends for the wedding (and theres LOTS of loose ends)
g) find that baju raya!!!
h) pamper myself before i look like an old hag during Hari Raya/wedding.

Well..I kind of feel better after typing it all out.
Hehehhe... Macam tak teruk sangat
Now Im feeling better.
Or maybe it's just the anti-stress oil I just rolled onto my temples thats calming me down.
Heheh..

La di da.... Lalalalalala...

No comments: