Friday, October 12, 2007

Ramadhan came and went, just like that.
Extremely fast.
Mom used to say during last days of Ramadhan, 'Sedihnya Ramadhan dah berlalu..'.
When I was younger, I thought, gila ke dekni sedih2.. kan nak Raya.. Kan lagi best??!
But as I grow older, I feel the same way too.
Syahdu semacam.
I tend to think about people who might be feeling sad when they hear the takbir.
People whose parents just passed away.. sons who died in accidents.. Those kind of things.

This year's exceptionally sad for me, cos I keep thinking this will be the last year I'm involved in all the raya frenzy in my house.
No more nagging mom, squabbling siblings, washing of chandelier, helping Ikin with the curtains.. everything that I've done all my life..
I will miss my family so much..

But, that's next year.
I will just look forward to this year's celebration.
Selamat Hari Raya semuanya..
Salah silap, harap dimaafkan ye?

No comments: